Tax Accountant – Junior or Senior
Job Description: No Boundaries Advisors, LLC is looking for an individual who is hard working and analytical, but prefers a work life balance. At NB, we possess a “work smart , play hard” environment. This position requires an individual that isn’t afraid to work the extra hours when necessary, but understands the value of family and fun along with a hard days work. In addition, the individual should be looking to advance their accounting career into a consultative role that is more rewarding for the individual and more valuable to the client. If you are an individual who possess these characteristics, we would love to hear from you.
Compensation: Performance based compensation that will give the right candidate a compensation package of $45,000 to $65,000 annually.
Employment Type: Full-Time – less than one-week overnight travel. Weekly hours Varies from 60 to 20 depending on current workload.
Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedule, 401K. Low Annual Work Hours (Team Average is 1890 Hours).
- Preparation of tax returns, including personal, corporate, fiduciary, and partnerships
- Preparation of adjusting journal entries for the purpose of business performance analysis and conversion from book to tax basis
- Preparation of tax projections and periodic review of year end tax planning strategies.
- Communication of tax projections and planning strategies to clients.
- Training and development of clients accounting personnel in use of accounting policies and procedures.
- Periodic recording of fixed assets utilizing proper asset classification and depreciation. Knowledge of GAAP and tax basis.
- Perform and review tax research projects and provide recommendations to management and staff
- Ability to develop client relationships
- Perform as a resource in designated areas for tax questions.
- Perform formal training sessions for team members
- Periodic review of internal processes for tax preparation and tax planning strategies for the purposes of quality control and efficiency.
- Preparation of compilation and reviewed financial statements, inclusive of accompanying footnotes is considered a plus.
- Demonstrated capabilities in making solid business decisions, thinking analytically, problem-solving, and multi-tasking in a highly dynamic business environment
- 1-3 years recent experience in accounting and tax within a CPA firm. Preferably from a top 70 firm.
- Extensive experience in basis reconciliations, 263A costs and M-3 reconciliations.
- Extensive experience with multi-state entities.
- Strong knowledge in percentage of completion accounting.
- Proven ability to set priorities and work independently with little or no supervision
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience supervising and developing staff
- Experience with clients in the industries of home building and construction strongly preferred.
- Must hold Certified Public Accountant License
- $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Please send resumes to Careers@nbcpa.us