Seminar: The Ins & Outs of the Tax Reform Act
Date & Time: February 1, 2018 at 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM EST
8:30 am registration
9:00 am seminar
Location: Builders League
114 Haddontowne Ct
Cherry Hill, NJ
Contact Information: Send an Email
BLSJ members: No fee
Non-members $25.00 pp
Effective December 22nd the Federal government passed a wide ranging tax reform bill. We will digest the highlights as they relate to home builders and contractors.
- What are the major changes related to how businesses are taxed?
- What are the major opportunities for my business to capitalize on from this bill?
- What are the impacts that could hurt my business?
- What are the likely impacts of the Tax Reform Act to the housing and construction industry locally?
- What should I do RIGHT NOW that I may not be able to do several weeks or months down the road?
* In addition to the above we will be happy to field any specific questions from attendees. Please e-mail those by January 30th to allow proper vetting and research (if needed). Email: Rniedoba@nbcpa.us
Our format will be Moderator/Panelist and active audience engagement is encouraged.
A special offer available only to attendees will be available the day of the seminar.
Note: We will start promptly at 9:00 for an intense discussion on how to use this powerful tool to maximize growth and reduce risk of business failure.
About the Presenting Firm:
No Boundaries Advisors, a specialized accounting firm focused on serving customers in the American construction industry. No Boundaries Advisors has presented on various topics related to business performance improvement and tax in nearly a dozen countries in the past ten years. They are headquartered in Southern New Jersey and support numerous local organizations including the Animal Welfare Association of Voorhees and the Preservation fund for Olde St. Augustine Church in Philadelphia.
37th Annual Users’ Conference for Professional Tax & Accounting Firms - Nashville, TN
How to Fight and Win the War on Talent
Learn the ins and outs of how to recruit and hire the best talent in a tight hiring market. In addition to reviewing the best approaches, we will also review strategies for when all else fails. Come with an open mind, and prepare to be disrupted!
Date & Time: November 10, 2017 at 3:30PM CST
Location: Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
2800 Opryland Drive Nashville, TN 37214