Job Description: No Boundaries Advisors, LLC is looking for an individual who is hard working and analytical, but prefers a work life balance. At NB, we possess a “ work smart , play hard” environment. This position requires an individual that isn’t afraid to work the extra hours when necessary, but understands the value of family and fun along with a hard days work. In addition, the individual should be looking to advance their accounting career into a consultative role that is more rewarding for the individual and more valuable to the client. If you are an individual who possess these characteristics, we would love to hear from you.
Compensation: Performance based compensation that will give the right candidate a compensation package of $65,000 to $90,000 annually.
Employment Type: Full-Time – less than one-week overnight travel
Benefits Offered: Vision, Medical, Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedule, 401K
- Review of client revenue and expense trends and the communication of adverse trends results to customers, along with recommendations for improvement.
- Preparation of adjusting journal entries for the purpose of business performance analysis.
- Periodic review of standard ratios for business financial performance and development of recommendations to client.
- Periodic compilation of business cycle forecasting and communication of information to the client. Inclusive of reviewing predictions related to the impact on company operations.
- Creation and maintenance of all policies and procedures related to clients fixed assets and proper recording of transactions.
- Training and development of clients accounting personnel in use of accounting policies and procedures.
- Periodic recording of fixed assets utilizing proper asset classification and depreciation. Knowledge of GAAP and tax basis.
- Preparation of compilation and reviewed financial statements, inclusive of accompanying footnotes.
- Preparation of tax returns, including personal, corporate, non-profit and fiduciary
- Perform GAAP research projects and provide recommendations to management and staff
- Communicate results of records review and adjustments to client
- Ability to develop client relationships
- Perform as a resource in designated areas for accounting and GAAP questions.
- Perform formal training sessions for staff
- Periodic review of internal processes for financial record keeping and analysis for the purposes of quality control and efficiency.
- Demonstrated capabilities in making solid business decisions, thinking analytically, problem-solving, and multi-tasking in a highly dynamic business environment
- 4-7yrs recent experience in accounting and tax within a CPA firm
- Extensive experience in recognizing, scheduling, and recording common prepaid and accrued expenses. Particularly for businesses in construction and manufacturing.
- Extensive experience with GAAP and ability to maintain substantial fixed asset schedules.
- Strong knowledge in percentage of completion accounting.
- Proven ability to set priorities and work independently with little or no supervision
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience supervising and developing staff
- Must hold Certified Public Accountant License
- Public accounting: 4 years
Required license or certification:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Please send resumes to Careers@nbcpa.us